The Charm Clutch (bag)
The bag can be made using 44” wide quilting weight fabric OR 54” wide mid-weight Home Dec fabric. Please check the chart below for the amount required for the style you’re making.
INTERFACING / NOTIONS NEEDED (for all options)
- 20” wide fusible woven interfacing (I use Shape Flex® SF-101 from Pellon®).Please check the chart above for the amount of interfacing required. Make sure you prewash the fusible woven interfacing following the manufacturers instructions.
- 1/2 yard of 44” wide fusible fleece (I use fusible Thermolam® Plus from Pellon®)
- 1 spool of coordinating all-purpose thread (I use my Premium Threads from Rowan)
- 1 pkg of heavyweight sewing machine needles - size 16 (I use Schmetz™ jean/denim sharp point sewing machine needles - size 100/16)
- • 2 pkgs of Magnetic Sew-On Snaps - size 13/16” (I use Dritz® brand)
- • 1 12” all purpose zipper that coordinates with your Exterior Main Panel fabric (I use Coats brand)