Ocean Waves Block Swap
- Commences 15th May 2020 – I will email patterns (or post) no later than the 14th May 2020 for you to start by the 15th. Email is preferred.
- You have 16 weeks to complete 16 separate 12” Ocean Wave blocks.
- A video tutorial on the block will be posted on the Sew Fab YouTube channel and Facebook page on the 15th
- All blocks are to be returned to me by 11th September 2020
- I will then distribute 16 different blocks back to you with instructions to finish the quilt.
- Weekend sew-a-long will be set to help you put the quilts together, this will be done via zoom or in the shop (or both - depends on restrictions) date TBA
- Colour two must contrast – the scrappier the better.
- Colour one must be neutral tones cream, white or very light grey.
- The neutrals can be all different in the one block as long as they obey the above rule.
- Post your blocks each week on our social media channels (or send me photos and I will post for you) use the hashtag #oceanwave2020
- All those that complete the required 16 blocks and return to me by the 11th September 2020 will go in the draw to win the quilt I will be sewing at the same time.